Enjoy stunning views of the Beaulieu River on a crisp Winter’s dayBook Now
£15 Child (18 months - 16 years)
November – March
Available from November – March
During the Winter months we appreciate the thought of heading out onto the water might not appeal quite so much however, the Beaulieu River offers some of its more stunning views on a crisp Winter’s day.
Enjoy the fresh Winter breeze during a peaceful meander along the river’s calm waters. Discover seasonal bird species (and if you’re lucky Beaulieu’s resident seal!)
So wrap up warm and get out on the water this Winter. With our fantastic Winter Paddling price, you really have no excuse. Suitable for those aged 18+ months (kayaks only available to those aged 12+ years). All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Half hour for arrivals and initial kitting up
- Up to two full hours of guidance and instruction
- Use of easy to paddle 2 & 3 seater canoes or stable single seater kayaks
- Instruction from a qualified coach to help you master the basics and feel confident on the water
- A guided journey out and back from Baileys Hard river depending on tides & weather
- Chance to find out about future courses and other activities
- We recommend to layer up and bring a hat and gloves however, we can provide you with additional waterproofs should you need them
- Toilets and changing facilities available on-site
Watch some handy videos about our canoeing and kayaking activities.
Your canoeing questions, answered
In this video, we'll answer all of your burning canoeing questions.
Your kayaking questions, answered
In this video, we'll answer all of your questions about our kayaking.
How to prepare for your water activity
Want to know what to wear and what to bring? Watch this video!
Book with confidence.
As one of the #1 things to do in The New Forest, we’re confident that what we do is excellent and provides real value for money.
However, if for any reason we let you down, you’ll be eligible for our 100% satisfaction guarantee and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked.
Watch the video to find out more!