A unique and memorable family experience.Book Now
Family Canoeing in The New Forest
Enjoy a gentle introduction and guided tour of the stunning Beaulieu River Nature Reserve during a Family Canoeing session with New Forest Activities. This 90 minute, family friendly activity is great for all aged 18 months+ and with your expert guide you’ll soon get to grips with the art of canoeing. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Spend time exploring the hidden creeks and waterways of the stunning Beaulieu River whilst trying to spot the varied wildlife along the way.
Buoyancy aids size down for the little ones so this really is the perfect family activity.
Looking to paddle during our winter season? CLICK HERE to find out more.
- Introductions to the equipment and initial kitting up
- 90 minute session with lots of guidance and instruction
- Use of easy to paddle 2 and 3 seater canoes with safe modern equipment
- Paddle tops and waterproofs as required
- Instruction from a qualified coach to help with your skills
- A guided tour and a journey up or down river depending on tides and weather
- Toilets and changing facilities available on-site
- Please note: Booking availability is on per person basis, not per boat
We can run extra sessions at a time to suit you. If you can’t easily find the date you’re after please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Watch some handy videos about our canoeing activity.
Your canoeing questions, answered
In this video, we'll answer all of your burning canoeing questions.
How to prepare for your water activity
Want to know what to wear and what to bring? Watch this video!
Book with confidence.
As one of the #1 things to do in The New Forest, we’re confident that what we do is excellent and provides real value for money.
However, if for any reason we let you down, you’ll be eligible for our 100% satisfaction guarantee and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked.
Watch the video to find out more!
£19 Child (18 months - 16 years)
April – October