£16 Child (8-16 years)
April – October
Family Kayaking Taster
Designed as a first time kayaking experience or for those with little water confidence.
On this fun and relaxed session you’ll learn the basics, try out the kit, embark on a tour of the Beaulieu River with your trusty guide and maybe play a game or two along the way.
A range of boat options will be available to choose from on the day. Under 10’s will be required to take part on a double kayak with an adult. This activity is for those of 8 years and older. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Full introduction to the equipment and its use
- Up to 90 minutes of fun, learning and exploration
- Range of stable and easy to paddle kayaks to choose from (weight limit 150kg)
- Paddle tops and waterproofs provided as required
- Qualified coach on hand to support with your skills
- Discuss your next steps and further kayaking options
- Toilets and changing room available
We can run extra sessions at a time to suit you. If you can’t easily find the date you’re after please contact the office and we will be happy to help.