£15 Child (10-16 years)
April – October
Designed as a first time kayaking experience or for those with little water confidence.
On this fun and relaxed session you’ll learn the basics, try out the kit, embark on a tour of the Beaulieu River with your trusty guide and maybe play a game or two along the way.
A range of boat options will be available to choose from on the day. This activity is for those of 10 years and older. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Full introduction to the equipment and its use
- Up to 90 minutes of fun, learning and exploration
- Range of stable and easy to paddle kayaks to choose from (weight limit 150kg)
- Paddle tops and waterproofs provided as required
- Qualified coach on hand to support with your skills
- Discuss your next steps and further kayaking options
- Toilets and changing room available
We can run extra sessions at a time to suit you. If you can’t easily find the date you’re after please contact the office and we will be happy to help.