An all-inclusive, fun activity worthy of the bucket list.Book Now
New Forest Canoeing Explorer
Enjoy a wonderful New Forest Canoeing experience on the stunning Beaulieu River in safe and stable open Canadian canoes. This activity is perfect for older families, couples and groups and all participants must be 12 years or over. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
We cover quite a distance if the tides and conditions allow or we can work with you to develop your canoeing skills. If you want a shorter time afloat or more a relaxed pace, you should try one of our Family Canoeing sessions.
All sessions are guided by experienced and qualified coaches. Let us know if you need any advice on what’s the best canoeing option for you.
- Introductions to the equipment and initial kitting up
- Two hours of learning skills and exploring the area
- Use of easy to paddle 2 and 3 seater canoes with safe modern equipment
- Paddle tops and waterproofs as required
- Instruction from a qualified coach to help with your progress
- A guided New Forest canoeing tour and a journey up or down river depending on tides and weather
- Toilets and changing facilities available on-site
- Please note: Booking availability is on per person basis, not per boat
We can run extra sessions at a time to suit you. If you can’t easily find the date you’re after please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Watch some handy videos about our canoeing activity.
Your canoeing questions, answered
In this video, we'll answer all of your burning canoeing questions.
How to prepare for your water activity
Want to know what to wear and what to bring? Watch this video!
Book with confidence.
As one of the #1 things to do in The New Forest, we’re confident that what we do is excellent and provides real value for money.
However, if for any reason we let you down, you’ll be eligible for our 100% satisfaction guarantee and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked.
Watch the video to find out more!
£44 per person (12+ years)
£40 when you book 4 or more
April – October