£16 Child (16 years and under)
April – October
Family Canoeing in The New Forest
Enjoy a gentle introduction and guided tour of the stunning Beaulieu River Nature Reserve during a Family Canoeing session with New Forest Activities. This 90 minute, family friendly activity is great for all aged 18 months+ and with your expert guide you’ll soon get to grips with the art of canoeing. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Spend time exploring the hidden creeks and waterways of the stunning Beaulieu River whilst trying to spot the varied wildlife along the way.
Life jackets size down for the little ones so this really is the perfect family activity.
- Introductions to the equipment and initial kitting up
- 90 minute session with lots of guidance and instruction
- Use of easy to paddle 2 and 3 seater canoes with safe modern equipment
- Paddle tops and waterproofs as required
- Instruction from a qualified coach to help with your skills
- A guided tour and a journey up or down river depending on tides and weather
- Toilets and changing facilities available on-site
We can run extra sessions at a time to suit you. If you can’t easily find the date you’re after please contact us and we will be happy to help.