Halloween Pumpkin Shooting
Exciting archery challenges with a spooky Halloween twist!Book Now
£15 Child (8-16 years)
Halloween Archery Pumpkin Shooting
We’ve put a spooky twist on our archery sessions for October, with ghosts, ghouls, zombies and werewolves acting as your new targets. Then it’s onto the pumpkin shooting round where your little monsters will get to decorate their pumpkins before watching them go ‘splat’ as they practice their newfound shooting skills. This one’s smashing good fun!
- All the equipment and top-notch coaching from our instructors
- 90-minutes of spooky fun on the range
- Learn the technique before some exciting archery challenges
- Shoot at Halloween themed targets including vampires, ghosts and ghouls
- Pumpkin decorating before the pumpkin shooting round
- Halloween candy for your little monsters!
Watch some handy videos about our archery activity.
Your archery questions, answered
In this video, we'll answer all of your burning archery questions.
How to prepare for your land activity
Want to know what to wear and what to bring? Watch this video!
Book with confidence.
As one of the #1 things to do in The New Forest, we’re confident that what we do is excellent and provides real value for money.
However, if for any reason we let you down, you’ll be eligible for our 100% satisfaction guarantee and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked.
Watch the video to find out more!