Explore the Beaulieu River’s bustling waterways by kayak.Book Now
£19 Child (8-16 years)
April – October
Family Kayaking Taster
Designed as a first time kayaking experience or for those with little water confidence.
On this fun and relaxed session you’ll learn the basics, try out the kit, embark on a tour of the Beaulieu River with your trusty guide and maybe play a game or two along the way.
A range of boat options will be available to choose from on the day. Under 10’s will be required to take part on a double kayak with an adult. This activity is for those of 8 years and older. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Full introduction to the equipment and its use
- Up to 90 minutes of fun, learning and exploration
- Range of stable and easy to paddle kayaks to choose from (weight limit 150kg)
- Paddle tops and waterproofs provided as required
- Qualified coach on hand to support with your skills
- Discuss your next steps and further kayaking options
- Toilets and changing room available
We can run extra sessions at a time to suit you. If you can’t easily find the date you’re after please contact the office and we will be happy to help.
Watch some handy videos about our kayaking activity.
Your kayaking questions, answered
In this video, we'll answer all of your burning kayaking questions.
How to prepare for your water activity
Want to know what to wear and what to bring? Watch this video!
Book with confidence.
As one of the #1 things to do in The New Forest, we’re confident that what we do is excellent and provides real value for money.
However, if for any reason we let you down, you’ll be eligible for our 100% satisfaction guarantee and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked.
Watch the video to find out more!