Glamping in The New Forest
Add a touch of glamour to your camping.
What is glamping exactly?
Normal camping isn't for everyone, and if you still enjoy some home creature comforts whilst sleeping under canvas (like a nice cosy double bed!) then glamping could be for you. Our instagram worthy glamping bell tents will act like your 'home away from home' whilst with us, and are the perfect way to add a touch of glamour to your next camping experience.
Perfect for couples looking to enjoy a wonderful few nights sleep under the stars, you'll arrive to your very own pre-pitched bell tent equipped with everything you'll need for a glamping getaway with a difference.
Book your Glamping Holiday!
What to know before you book
- Find our glamping campsite in Beaulieu, in the New Forest National Park
- Tents sleep two people, perfect for a couples camping experience
- We do have limited fold out floorbeds for those that want to bring children with them
- Book either Friday to Monday or Tuesday to Friday (3 night stays only)
- Arrivals between 15:00 – 17:00, depart before 10:00
- On-site car parking available. Additional vehicles charged at £15 (max 2 cars per pitch)
- You’re welcome to bring your own gazebos
- Any BBQ’s must be off the ground. No fires allowed
- Due to being on a working farm, we’re unable to accommodate dogs
- Footpaths to Beaulieu Village and local pubs
- Use of fridges and freezers for food storage
- Independently run farm shop on site for essentials
Cancel up until 7-days before your stay for a full refund!
We understand that things are uncertain at the moment, so we want to make things as flexible as possible for you.
Our glamping bell tents include...
- Cosy double bed with bedding and linen, pillows, cushions and blankets
- Large wooden chest to store your belongings
- Hanging organiser for smaller belongings and electrical devices
- Side table with lantern
- Large floor rug
- Your own wooden picnic bench outside your tent
- Bunting and fairy lights for a little added sparkle in the night
- Shared use of clean toilets, showers and washing up facilities
- Access to outdoor drinking water taps
- No electrical hookup available
See pricing below for our 3-night New Forest glamping holidays.
Pricing | 3 Night Glamping Holidays
Dates available from July – August
|Friday to Monday||£320|
|Tuesday to Friday||£320|
Prices are on a pitch basis. Up to 2 people per pitch/tent, 3 night stays only.
Book your Camping Holiday!
Make it an adventure to remember!
As The New Forest’s number one outdoor activity centre, we offer a wide variety of both land and water-based activities to make camping in the new forest even more memorable. From Canoeing and Kayaking on the stunning Beaulieu River to learning new skills like Archery or Bushcraft in the New Forest woodland, you can enjoy a variety of exciting experiences to make this year’s holiday or weekend escape one to remember.
Plus, you’ll receive 20% off of our activities when you book a camping holiday with us! Just check your camping confirmation email to find your discount code.See our activities
Glamping holidays at their best!
Book your three-night glamping holiday in The New Forest today.