Canoe Raft Building
£30 per person for 2 hours
£40 per person for 3 hours
May – August
2 and 3 hour options
A great activity for groups in the New Forest. You’ll get loads of equipment such as planks, ropes and canoes and it’s up to you what you build and how you build it! Your handy guide will also provide you with top tips on knots and raft design ideas. Once you’ve built it and named it, you can then put your raft to the test. Will yours pass the New Forest Activities raft MOT?
Teams can even go head to head on the river battlefield and build their raft it’s very own catapult weapon!
- Canoe Raft Building takes place on the Beaulieu River
- Suitable for groups of 8 or more
- Sessions last 2 or 3 hours
- All equipment provided
- Bring a change of clothes as you will all get wet
- All sessions will have a guide to help and organise the activity
- Over 8’s only. All under 18’s need written parental consent.