Canoe Raft Building
Time to put your team’s teamwork to the test.
£40 per person for 3 hours
May – August
A great activity for groups in the New Forest. Initial team tasks will earn you equipment such as planks, ropes and canoes and it’s up to you what you build and how you build it! Your handy guide will also provide you with top tips on knots and raft design ideas. Once you’ve built it and named it, you can then put your raft to the test. Will yours pass the New Forest Activities raft MOT?
Teams can even go head to head on the river battlefield and build their raft it’s very own catapult weapon!
- Canoe Raft Building takes place on the Beaulieu River
- Suitable for groups of 8 or more
- Sessions last for 3 hours
- All equipment and instruction provided
- Bring a change of clothes as you will all get wet
- All sessions will have a guide to help and organise the activity
- Over 8’s only. All under 18’s need written parental consent
- Toilets and changing facilities available on-site
Book with confidence.
As one of the #1 things to do in The New Forest, we’re confident that what we do is excellent and provides real value for money.
However, if for any reason we let you down, you’ll be eligible for our 100% satisfaction guarantee and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked.
Watch the video to find out more!