Camping in The New Forest
Create lifelong memories as you sleep under canvas, under the stars.
Your camping adventure starts here!
Not jetting off for your annual holiday this year? Why not adventure a little closer to home and escape to the New Forest National Park for a camping experience to remember? There’s nothing quite like emerging from a peaceful nights rest under canvas to take on the day!
Our campsite can be found at Hazel Copse Farm, a working farm in the picturesque village of Beaulieu in The New Forest. We offer grass pitches only, so bring your own kit and set up camp, with all the amenities you’ll need for a wonderful camping holiday for families or couples.
Book your Camping Holiday!
What to know before you book
- Find our campsite in Beaulieu, in the New Forest National Park
- We welcome families and couples, with a maximum of 6 people per pitch
- Book either Friday to Monday or Tuesday to Friday (3 night stays only)
- Arrivals between 14:00 – 17:00, depart before 10:00
- Car parking available. Additional vehicles charged at £15 (max 2 cars per pitch)
- You’re welcome to bring your own gazebos
- Any BBQ’s must be off the ground.
- Pitches suitable for tents and campervans
- Due to being on a working farm, we’re unable to accommodate dogs
Cancel up until 7-days before your stay for a full refund!
We understand that things are uncertain at the moment, so we want to make things as flexible as possible for you.
What to expect at our campsite
- Your own secluded grass pitch to set up your tent (max 2 tents per pitch)
- Clean toilets, showers and washing up facilities
- Access to outdoor drinking water taps
- No electrical hookup available
- Social distancing guidelines to protect you and us
- Hand sanitiser at facility entryways
See pricing below for our 3-night New Forest camping holidays.
Pricing | 3 Night Camping Holidays
Dates available from May – September
|Friday to Monday||£132|
|Tuesday to Friday||£132|
Prices are on a pitch basis. Up to 6 people per pitch, 3 night stays only.
Book your Camping Holiday!
Make it an adventure to remember!
As The New Forest’s number one outdoor activity centre, we offer a wide variety of both land and water-based activities to make camping in the new forest even more memorable. From Canoeing and Kayaking on the stunning Beaulieu River to learning new skills like Archery or Bushcraft in the New Forest woodland, you can enjoy a variety of exciting experiences to make this year’s holiday or weekend escape one to remember.
Plus, you’ll receive 20% off of our activities when you book a camping holiday with us! Just check your camping confirmation email to find your discount code.See our activities
Camping holidays at their best!
Book your three-night camping holiday in The New Forest today.