Self Guided Kayaking Tours
There's so much to see on the Beaulieu River, so go explore!Book Now
£65 Double Kayak (10+ years)
April - Early September
Double the fun on our sit-on-top kayaks!
With a double-sit on top kayak, adventuring with a pal couldn’t be easier! Take it in turns to spot the different wildlife that the Beaulieu River has to offer. This is one of our longest kayak sessions, giving you plenty of time for exploration and fun. You'll start at the picturesque Buckler's Hard riverside and of course be provided with all the equipment you'll need and a map of the river for you to go and explore and discover on your own. Double kayaks only, for ages 10+ years. Under 18’s must take part with an adult.
Please note, this activity is self-guided so you must be able to swim.
- Introductions to the equipment and initial kitting up
- Instructions from a qualified coach before you set off, with guidance on route choices
- Three hours of exploring the river at your own pace
- Use of easy top paddle two-seater sit-on-top kayaks, with safe modern equipment
- Paddle tops, waterproofs and buoyancy aids as required
- Toilets and changing facilities available on-site
Watch some handy videos about our kayaking activity.
Your kayaking questions, answered
In this video, we'll answer all of your burning kayaking questions.
How to prepare for your water activity
Want to know what to wear and what to bring? Watch this video!
Book with confidence.
As one of the #1 things to do in The New Forest, we’re confident that what we do is excellent and provides real value for money.
However, if for any reason we let you down, you’ll be eligible for our 100% satisfaction guarantee and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked.
Watch the video to find out more!