£38 per person (12+ years)
£35 when you book 4 or more
April – October
The perfect kayaking experience, for those looking for more than a taste. An extended experience in fast & stable touring kayaks, with an experienced guide to support you along the way.
After an initial coaching session to develop effective paddling techniques we cover a good distance on these adventures. Therefore this is only for participants 12 years and over who are confident around water.
Tides & weather will dictate the journey length and duration along with the group members abilities. If you want a shorter time afloat or more a relaxed pace, you should try one of our kayaking taster sessions.
- Introductions to the equipment and initial kitting up
- Up to 2.5 hours of learning skills and exploring the area
- Use of a stable and easy to paddle kayak, with safe modern equipment (weight limit 150kg)
- Paddle tops and waterproofs as required
- Instruction from a qualified coach to help with your skills
- An extended journey up or down river depending on tides & weather
- Chance to find out your next steps and future courses
We can run extra sessions at a time to suit you. If you can’t easily find the date you’re after please contact the office and we will be happy to help.