Enjoy the tranquillity of the Beaulieu River at your own pace
£30 per single kayak
£50 per double kayak
(10+ years. Under 12’s must share with an adult)
All under 18’s must have an adult in their party.
April – October
Kayak Hire in The New Forest
Looking for an unforgettable, self-guided kayaking experience?
With so much wildlife to see and hidden creeks to discover, there’s no better way to explore the Beaulieu River than by kayak.
Choose from either single or double sit-on-top kayaks to hire and explore the Beaulieu River’s wide-open waters. Bask in the sunshine, cause a splash, or spend an afternoon drifting on the river’s calm waters – it’s up to you!
These are self-guided sessions, so after a quick briefing on arrival, we’ll give you all the kit, a map of the river and then send you on your very own river adventure!
- Sessions last for 3-hours, giving you plenty of time to explore
- The use of easy to paddle, single and/or double seater, sit on top kayaks along with safe modern equipment. Paddle solo or with a friend!
- Dry storage so you can take valuables on the water with you
- A map and guide to the river showing where you can and can’t go
- Instructions from a qualified coach before you set off, with guidance on route choices
- Toilets and changing facilities available on-site
Please note: We require a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 people per group for kayak hire. This helps us to manage noise levels on the water, ensuring a tranquil environment for the Beaulieu River wildlife.
Book with confidence.
As one of the #1 things to do in The New Forest, we’re confident that what we do is excellent and provides real value for money.
However, if for any reason we let you down, you’ll be eligible for our 100% satisfaction guarantee and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked.
Watch the video to find out more!