Full Day Bike Hire
Two wheels are better than four when exploring The New Forest.
Full Day Bike Hire
Going by bike is the best way to travel in The New Forest, often quicker than taking your car!
Based on the edge of the village of Beaulieu, we’re well placed right at the entrance to the official off-road New Forest Cycle Network, meaning we can get you kitted up and on the tracks in no time.
Our free cycle route maps are well crafted for couples and adult groups, not only taking you via the most wonderful areas of the forest, but we’ll also ensure there’s a pub stop or two along the way for you to enjoy a bevvy between rides.
Multi-day hire also available, just get in touch!
- Full day bike hire available, reserved from 9:30am, but you can collect at any time
- Free parking is available on-site and you can leave your car parked here for the whole day whilst out on your bikes
- Superb range of mountain bikes in multiple frame sizes (catering to those up to 6’5ft)
- Bike lock, tyre pump, spare inner tubes, and a puncture repair kit in a handy rucksack included – just in case!
- Free cycle hire map with every hire. Please note, our cycle routes start on-road but within 5 minutes, lead to off-road tracks.
Watch some handy videos about our cycle hire activity.
Your cycle hire questions, answered
In this video, we'll answer all of your burning cycle hire questions.
How to prepare for your land activity
Want to know what to wear and what to bring? Watch this video!
Book with confidence.
As one of the #1 things to do in The New Forest, we’re confident that what we do is excellent and provides real value for money.
However, if for any reason we let you down, you’ll be eligible for our 100% satisfaction guarantee and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked.
Watch the video to find out more!
£22 per person
All year round
Full Day (7 hours)