Full Day Bike Hire
Two wheels are better than four when exploring The New Forest.
£20 Adult (12+ years)
All year round
Full Day (7 hours)
Full Day Bike Hire
Going by bike is the best way to travel in The New Forest, often quicker than taking your car!
The New Forest is such a beautiful place to see, and much of it can’t be seen by just driving around. Full day bike hire gives you the opportunity to explore the New Forest at your own pace and not miss out on any of the wonderful scenery hidden away down forest tracks.
Please note: Due to the re-location of our bike hire centre, we will not have children’s bikes, trailers, child seats or tag-a-longs available to hire until we have established sufficient off-road cycle routes at our new location. However, adult bikes are still available for adults and older children aged 12+ years who are confident on a bike. If you have any questions regarding this, please do get in touch.
- Full day bike hire available
- Parking is available on-site and you can leave your car parked here for the day whilst out on your bikes
- Superb range of Saracen mountain bikes on offer
- Bike lock, tyre pump, spare inner tubes, and a puncture repair kit in a handy rucksack included – just in case!
- Free bike trail with every hire. Please note, our cycle routes start on-road but eventually lead to off-road tracks.
Watch some handy videos about our cycle hire activity.
Your cycle hire questions, answered
In this video, we'll answer all of your burning cycle hire questions.
How to prepare for your land activity
Want to know what to wear and what to bring? Watch this video!
Book with confidence.
As one of the #1 things to do in The New Forest, we’re confident that what we do is excellent and provides real value for money.
However, if for any reason we let you down, you’ll be eligible for our 100% satisfaction guarantee and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked.
Watch the video to find out more!