£85 (+VAT) per person
November – March
A full day of activities
As the weather begins to cool and the warm Autumn tones blend into Winter, our Winter Warmer is a great opportunity for you and your team to spend a day in the heart of the beautiful New Forest.
Pushing your team’s boundaries we’ll take part in a variety of activities throughout this themed team building day that will help identify your group’s strengths and weaknesses. Your team will get the chance to navigate our Ropes Course, take part in an Archery session and learn Bushcraft skills, all taking place at our woodland activity centre.
Minimum 8 people per group.
- Your own dedicated instructors to guide you through the day
- Hot drinks and bacon rolls on arrival
- Warm up with some team challenges on our Low Ropes Course or enjoy an Archery session in the woodland
- Bushcraft – light your own fire, build a woodland shelter and cook a hearty stew for lunch
- Then a challenging afternoon awaits on our High Ropes
- No better way to spend a fresh Winter’s day!
Need some more inspiration?
Download our Team Building brochure.