A bushcraft course packed with woodland knowledge and skills.
£65 per person
£60 when you book 4 or more
All year round
Looking for Bushcraft courses? Join New Forest Activities for a fantastic introduction to the world of Bushcraft, based in the heart of the New Forest National Park.
You’ll enjoy a full day at our woodland base learning fundamental bushcraft skills and practices. The day’s events will depend on weather conditions and the experience of the group, but will usually cover such things as fire lighting, shelter building, foraging, species identification and sharpes/knife work.
You’ll also get to prepare and cook a tasty vegetable stew for lunch; not before building the fire to cook it on of course!
You’ll have a brilliant time with us, learning new skills in a wonderful New Forest setting. Plus, we’ll equip you with all the knowledge that you’ll need so that you’re able to continue to practice and grow your skills after your day with us.
- A full day in the great outdoors, from 09:30 – 16:30
- Expert instruction from your bushcraft guide
- All equipment provided at our woodland base
- Lunch included, which you’ll prepare and cook over the fire
- Learn how you can continue to practice your skills after your day with us
- Coffee, tea and water top-ups available throughout the day
- Toilets available on-site
Book with confidence.
As one of the #1 things to do in The New Forest, we’re confident that what we do is excellent and provides real value for money.
However, if for any reason we let you down, you’ll be eligible for our 100% satisfaction guarantee and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked.
Watch the video to find out more!