£65 per person
All year round
Looking for Bushcraft courses? Join New Forest Activities for a fantastic introduction to the world of Bushcraft, based in the heart of the New Forest National Park.
You’ll enjoy a full day at our woodland base learning basic survival skills from your expert guide. The day’s events will depend on weather conditions and the experience of the group, but will usually cover such things as fire lighting, shelter building, foraging, species identification and sharpes/knife work.
You’ll also get to prepare and cook a tasty vegetable stew for lunch; not before building the fire to cook it on of course!
You’ll have a brilliant time with us, learning new skills in a wonderful New Forest setting. Plus, we’ll equip you with all the knowledge that you’ll need so that you’re able to continue to practice and perfect your skills after your day with us.
- A full day in the great outdoors, from 09:30 – 16:30
- Expert instruction from your bushcraft expert
- All equipment provided at our bushcraft base
- Lunch included, which you’ll prepare and cook over the fire
- Learn how you can continue to practice your skills after your day with us
- Coffee, tea and water top-ups available throughout the day
- Toilets available on-site